Chance

发布时间:2007/6/18   浏览次数:1545

偶然

徐志摩
by Xu Zhimo

我是天空里的一片云
I am a cloud in the sky,

偶尔投影在你的波心
A chance shadow on the wave of your heart.

你不必讶异
Don"t be surprised,

更无须欢喜
Or too elated;

在转瞬间消灭了踪影
In an instant I shall vanish without trace.

你我相逢在黑夜的海上
We meet on the sea of dark night,

你有你的
我有我的方向
You on your way, I on mine.

你记得也好
Remember if you will,

最好你忘掉
Or, better still, forget

在这交会时互放的光芒。
The light exchanged in this encounter.

 
—在线QQ咨询—
—姑苏翻译社—